Monday, August 16, 2010

Roman tailoring: Ripense

My fellow blogger Hugo of Parisian Gentleman forwarded me a recent article submitted by one of his readers featuring the Roman tailor Ripense. They offer bespoke suits, shirts and (unusually) shoes under one roof. Although based in Rome, the tailors in the workshop are apparently Neapolitan.

I like the double-breasted blazer they made for Paul:


The name of the tailor rings a bell and given the location I probably walked by it in my last visit to Rome.

3 comments:

Sartoria Ripense said...

I thank my friend Paul, Parissian Gentleman and Sleevehead for the attention we have given.
Let me indicate to all readers of this fantastic blog address on our website to better appreciate our work tailoring and shoemaking:
www.sartoriaripense.it
hoping to have done something to please everyone.
Andrea Luparelli

sleevehead said...

Thank you Andrea, I enjoyed visiting your website (http://www.sartoriaripense.com/), which features some wonderful photos and quotes on style.

I look forward to visiting your shop on my next Roman holiday!

Sartoria Ripense said...

I compared with great pleasure, send me an email before your arrival.
Thanks Andrea