Sleevehead: Affordable bespoke tailors for less than $1,500
In the Los Angeles area, we have a couple of bespoke options with some folks reporting favorable results with both.
1. Ariel Tello (no website, AskAndy thread, StyleForum thread)
2. Johnathan Behr (StyleForum thread, AskAndy thread)
3. Novex (no website, Sleevehead blog entries) - Novex deserves an honorable mention. Suits start at $1,600 for customer supplied fabric.
In New York City, there are at least 5 bespoke or semi-bespoke tailors charging less than $1,500 per suit according to this StyleForum thread:
2. Mr. Ned (no website, StyleForum thread)
3. Giliberto Designs
4. Ercole's Creative Fashions (AskAndy thread)
5. Winston Tailors - Chipp
Labels: ariel tello, bespoke, ercole, giliberto, johnathan behr, los angeles, mr ned, novex, nyc, tailoring, traguardo, winston tailors