Sleevehead: 2012 greetings                                                          

2012 greetings

    Happy new year to readers of my blog and e-book and fellow bespoke travelers. Best wishes for a successful and satisfying year ahead.

Last year I plowed through the design, writing, editing and publishing of my first e-book on Sicilian tailors. This year I'm looking to make additional progress on another project, namely, a book I've always wanted to write. It's been simmering for quite some time as I've been researching and writing it off and on the last few years.

It's a book with a completely different take on style than anything else I have seen or read. Well, so much for setting low expectations. But I do think it will provide a fresh, novel approach to men's clothing and style. Perhaps even insightful if I'm lucky. Stay tuned.

Labels: ,